Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Blacker than Barack Obama

The former Illinois governor told Esquire magazine: "It's such a cynical business, and most of the people in the business are full of s--- and phonies, but I was real, man — and am real. This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the f---? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up." Later Blagojevich said, "It's a stupid metaphor, and if I offended anyone, I apologize very much. I said it out of frustration," Blagojevich said. "What I said was stupid, stupid, stupid." Blagojevich was removed from spot as governor last year after he was arrested for trying to sell Obama's old U.S. Senate seat.

Blagojevich just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole and from the looks of it by losing his spot as Governor he has no money and is broke and has his brother as a defendant for his trial. Right now i think Blagojevich should just keep his comments to him self and stay away from interviews for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment