Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OBAMA - "Show me what you got" and "Bring it on"

In Nashua, NH, President Obama challenged republicans to "show me what you got" and "bring it on" when it comes to health care.

"What I have said is that both the House bill and the Senate bill were 90 percent there. Ten percent of each bill, people had some problems with, and legitimately so. So we were just about to clean those up, and then Massachusetts' election happened. Suddenly everybody says, oh, oh, it's over. Well, no, it's not over. We just have to make sure that we move methodically and that the American people understand exactly what's in the bill.
And what I've done is I've said to the Republicans, show me what you've got. You've been sitting on the sidelines criticizing what we're proposing. I'm happy to defend insurance reforms; I'm happy to defend the fact that we need to provide 30 million people with access to coverage; I'm happy to defend the need to provide small businesses an ability to pool so that they can have the same purchasing power that the big companies have and drive down their premiums and drive down their rates for their employees. I'm happy to have these debates. I just want to see what else you got. And if you've got a good idea, great."

I love how this problem is now being deflected onto the Republicans. It must be our fault! So if this was such a good idea many people would have pulled together to make this happen. But in the GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. we all have diffrent opinions. We all dont have the same views, so its IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy. But for starters it doesnt help when you try shifting the blame...

No comments:

Post a Comment